Thursday, August 16, 2012

Instruction for today


"I will bless the Lord at all times.  His praise will continually be in my mouth!"
 

Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous.  It is fitting for the upright to praise Him. 

Magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. 


Love the Lord, all you faithful people.  The Lord preserves those who are true to Him, but the proud He pays back in full. 


Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.

Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. 

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently before Him.

I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

"Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from Him.  Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

NOTE: There's no way I could add anything more valuable to these words penned by David so many years ago, but I did want observe the action words.  Just like Hebrews says "Labor to enter into His rest," we have to do somethings - sometimes even the action of waiting and being patient - to see His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! It encourages me more than you know.